Well I thought I would totally be on top of this Blogging thing and it's already been over a month sense my last post. I was hoping to get some pictures of the inside of the house up with this. As I continue to unpack things my camera to computer cord has gone missing. So I have all these good pictures on my camera and no way of getting them on my computer. I'm sure it will turn up soon.
McKenzie is counting down the days until she will start School. Aug 17th is the big day. She will have to take a entrance test to figure out were she will stand in her class. She is sooo excited to get to know all of the new friends that she will meet in Kindergarten. She asks everyday, "Is today the day I start school, Mom?"and everyday is the same answer "Not today, I'll tell you when." School is not the only thing on her mind these days. Her birthday is coming up and I have a full page of plans she has made for her party already. She won't stop telling me the plan until I write it down. Silly Girl. So far it's going to be a "GIRL ONLY PJ party" no little brothers allowed. I'm still wondering where all the little girls are coming from. I finally got her down to 5 friends to invite. I'm sure that there will be more to plan in the coming weeks.
Zackary- what can I say. He is loving his new found freedom of wandering the neighborhood with his big sister. The only problem is that he thinks his big enough to go out by himself. I have turned into one of those moms that yell from the porch hoping that the child that has gone missing will show himself before I have to walk the neighborhood for him. He has also had his first, self cut, hair cut. I promise I took picture and will get them up as soon as I can. I laughed this time cause I knew that it was my fault. I had left out the Buzz clippers out after I had cut his hair this last weekend. I'm really glad he is a boy & that it is summer, because I had to give him a skin head cut. There was no other way of hiding the butch job he did to himself.
I'll post more when I find the rest of my camera equipment.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're alive! I would love to see some pic's of your house! Ken and I have been thinking about coming down pretty soon... we will let you know!
Post a Comment