May 26, 2009

Whats happenin






So I figured I'd finally get on the blogging bandwagon. Our 2009 has been filled new adventures and places. We started out the year with knowing that Utah county Utah wasn't going to be our home forever (just as I was getting used to it too :(...) But as the months past we knew this would be a good thing for all of us. With half of the year over already we have been able to find a house in Price, Ut (where Jason found a great position as the sole IT admin. for a growing company). McKenzie is excited to be starting Kindergarten in August, where she will be one of the oldest in her class ( we desided that we would hold her back one year because her birthday was so close to the cut off date here in Utah) Zackary is a crazy 3 yr. old that can't wait for the promised back yard to play in. Jason has been commuteing to Price since April and can't wait till his commute time gets cut to 5 mins instead of 3 hrs. A new house is being antisapated by the whole family but especially MOM. I can finally paint some walls and try on my decorating hat. We are all excited to start this new time in our lives with a fresh home and city. I'll try to keep you all updated with photos and notes. Keep look out for new photos of our house after we get moved in (hopefully by mid June)




4 comments:

Jennifx said...

I am so excited you started a blog!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new house as well. We all love you!

Natalie said...

Yay! It's about time! And thank goodness for Facebook or I wouldn't have known you moved to Price!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog. I need to get back into writing more. One of these days! Good luck with the move.
Steph

Anonymous said...

You got a home and you are really in Price! Woot Woot!! I am happy for you!

britt

Post a Comment