May 27, 2009

7 years & still counting


As of May 31st, Jason and I will have been married for 7 yrs. I still can't figure out where the time has went. I do know that it was well spent and we have both grown; both separate and together. I still love how he makes me laugh. It's a comfort to know that I know he will always be a good provider, no matter what job he must take on. He can walk in the door at night and know that Mommy is DONE and gently take over. He lets me know I'm beautiful even when I haven't had a shower in days and that it's 5pm and I'm still in my PJ's (hey, but the house is clean). I have to grin ear to ear when he is helping put the kids to bed at night, and kisses and hugs are abundant. He is my Rock when life is smooth or rough. He is always striving to do & be better and helping me do the same. I can't imagine the future with out him in it.
Honey I can't wait to open a new year in our lives together. I'm excited for the next 50 yrs. to come. Happy Anniversary!








2 comments:

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Wow that was Fast!!! I'm glad you finally got a blog... yeah... McKenzie is so darn cute. I love her red her such a pretty red

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Wow Congratulations... I love McKenzie's hair the red hair is so pretty.... I hope you get in your house soon. It will be nice

Post a Comment