Theseare some pictures of Zackary helping Grandpa.
Zackary was so excited to be with Grandpa remodel the front bedroom for Grandma. He was such a good helper by bringing the panels to be put in & helping pound them in when ever Grandpa said it was his turn. Zack at one point had to go searching for "workin' gloves". He found a pair of stretch winter gloves that suited him just fine. Keeping Grandpa going was the main goal. I think he did just that. Grandpa said that Zack wore him out.
.jpg)
They are quite the pair. Zack is getting so big. I think Grandpa was as excited as Zack to be hanging out with his only Grandson. Grandma baught Zack a special set of yellow work gloves for the next time he wanted to come up and help. Special moments like this don't come often so we cherish them all the more.
1 comment:
Zack sounds a lot like Ethan. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment