
I have been trying to find ways to get the Kids excited about this new move. Letting the kids help design their own rooms was so much fun.
The pictures really don't give their designs justice. My printer ran out of yellow so most of the light blue should be light green.
All Zack wanted was to have Green, and Blue in his room with a dinosaur. 100 points to the person that can find him first ;) I added a little Yellow to lighten his room up. It was soo cute. Jason tells me that I get to paint the stripes. I'm sure the kids will love helping too.
Kenzie sat on my lap for hours finding the "kerfec"(perfect) colors and placement of her room.Pink and Purple was her plan. Mom added the light green so that we could add in Tinker Bell later ( I thought I would surprise her for her birthday). Abby (her purple teddy bear) was her most important thing to have.
I guess I better start planning the decor for the rest of the house. This was fun.
2 comments:
That's pretty neat!
My boys want their rooms decorated cute too. But they have to wait until my music room is done. It really adds to a room when it's customized to you. Cute!
Post a Comment