Today while I was checking up on all my blogging buddies, McKenzie was spying over my shoulder. She was admireing the pictures and what all you had to say. But this also put an idea in her head. " I want to write on a blog". So this is her Family report.
My mom is going to have a new baby. I know it's a boy. I wonder if it's going to come out today (so does mom!) He is getting very big. We don't have a name for the baby yet, but we are thinking hard. I'm always giving mom suggestions, like todays is ..... Kliene. (Mom says"no way"). Dad is exctied for the baby too. He is working very hard. Sometimes he has to work very late.
I'm doing good in Kindergarten. I love my teacher Miss Tawna. Mom says I'm doing really good in math, but it's not my favorite. Friday fun centers is my favorite. We get to do fun art projects and play. My Primary teacher says that I know the Scriptures really well. My favorite story is, Ammon and King Lamoni. My favorite Primary song is Follow the Prophet the Adam verse. I have lost 4 teeth already this year. The hard part about looseing that many teeth at once is eating apples. I can't seem to get a good bite. So my mom cuts it up for me. I can't wait till my big teeth finally come in. I am a big helper for my mom. I have lots of chores. I know how to Unload the dishwasher, sort laundry, clean my own room, & help Zack with his chores. I help mom pick things up off the floor when they fall. She can't bend over any more. The baby is too big. My mom loves me and I still don't know why. I can be a pill sometimes. We are learning the song "Quickly I'll obey". Mom is singing it all the time now. It is annoying, but it does help me remember to be faster. I hope she stops this soon.
Zack is still crazy. I think its funny when we play the scream and chase game ( mom & dad don't like this game) Zack is my funest friend. We play together alot. He is 4yrs old now. He got Cupcakes for his birthday. I wasn't invited to his party, this made me sad . He saved me a cupcake for after school. That made me a little happier.
Our ferretts are fun and they run fast. LoLa is my favorite because she is a girl. Her fur is very light in color, a little brown and mostly white. I love my ferretts. I don't like when they scratch me, because they have sharp nails. Charlie is a boy ferrett and he is Black with white fur under the black. He likes to play with Zack. I am learning to clean their cage. The first time I got sick. So mom had to clean up after me and the ferretts. She wasn't happy about that.
It is getting warm at our house, and I like to play outside. But the one thing that is hard is that we have MUD all around our house. I HATE MUD!!! I almost ruined my sunday shoes because I didn't change them when I went out to play. They kept gettting stuck in the mud and falling off. Mom tried to help me and she was getting stuck in the mud. It was all very silly. Mom didn't like it and we had to go inside to get clean. We had to keep our shoes in the garage to get dry and keep the mud out of the house. I wonder when mom and dad will get our yard ready so we can really play outside. Without the mud. I'm getting exctied for spring. Because that means Flowers. I want to plant roses in our backyard. Mom likes that idea and says "after the baby comes....". She says that alot. I want it sooner because I don't know when the baby is going to get here. It's too boring to wait. We are all waiting on the baby.
1 comment:
Way to go Kenz! My favorite scripture story is Ammon & King Lamoni, too! Judging from the length of your very first blog post, I'd say you're a lot like your mom. :) We can't wait to hear about the baby, too! Good luck and keep helping your mom out! Love, Nat
Post a Comment