I have learned a few things about being prego and almost 30.
#1- All the energy you are supposted to get back in your 2nd & 3rd trimesters where long used up by the 4 yr old in the first trimester.
#2- The regular aches and pains seem just a little more important to pay attention to ( I have had myself almost conviced a few times that I'm in labor... at 30 weeks is not a good thing)
#3- Sleep is a much more valueable than a shower, considering reaching my toes is almost as impossible as having my 4 yr old not waking up at 4 am every morning.
#4- All in all Laughter is the only way to survive
#5- Emotions are impossible to keep in control.
I'm soo excited for this little one to be here. My little family is so good to me and life is very good.
2 comments:
Things you will learn when you get to the g & g stage.
1. All the energy you are supposed to have is long gone. Your get-up-and-go has just got-up-and- went.
2. The regular aches and pains will be there whether you are awake or asleep.
3. Sleep is a valuable tool late mornings, early afternoons, and early to bed at night. The only things more dependable than a 4-year old to wake you up is a personal bladder message.
4. All in all life is wonderful, especially when kids and grandkids stay in touch or come to visit
Yes, and we are excited about the advent of our #6 great grandchild (#4 great grandson).
I'm glad they are taking good care of you. We are planning a trip for this coming late spring to include Price along with the Vernal and Monticello temples. Probably to Laramie, Wyoming in June with Farnies to see Jen and Rick and go to the Black Hills.
Take care. WE love you
G & G Maxwell
I can't wait for you new little one to arrive. I hope your hubby is treating you well by waiting on your every need. Love Ya, Emilee Belliston
Post a Comment