Dec 6, 2010

McKenzies Report- dec 2010

Mom & Dad- Daddy has been working alot and not getting a lot of sleep. i know this because he gets grumpy.  Mommy has been working hard on keeping the house clean. Zack and I keep her busy that way. Mom & dad helped us get our Christmas Lights and Decorations put up all around inside the house. We don't have the light on the outside up yet. We are waiting till daddy has a free weekend ( which may not happen till after Chirstmas this year). All the lights are awesome. We like to turn off the other light to see the Christmas tree all lit up.



Zackary- Zackary has been crazy this year. Because he always attacks me when I get home from school. I think he must miss me our something. He is learning his letters and numbers with mom at home. He is getting pretty good at tracing his letters. Mom helps him write me notes. Mom loves that he is learning alot. He is almost ready for Kindergarten next year.

Alex-  His is the cutest baby. Because he looks alot like me. He has learned how to crawl and he like to follow us all around the house. Mom has to keep reminding us to keep our little toys picked up because he is the best finder and everything always ends up in his mouth (YUCK!!)

McKenzie- I have been learning alot at school. But recently I have been not making good choices. So mom said if i had 5 perfect days at school ( without biting or hurt others) I could go to the dollar store. I DID IT. one whole week of being good. Mom was sooo excited that she did a very silly happy dance with me. It made me happy and laugh. Today I had a sick day. I'm hoping to go back to school tomorrow so I can see my friends and work on another perfect week.  This week I'm working to go and get an Ice cream. I'm going to work really hard because I REALLY WANT ICE CREAM!!!!(yummm)

No comments:

Post a Comment